MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Further Evidence about the Holohoax
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blitzkrieg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: more info Reply with quote

I recently ran accross an immense library of Holocaust documents (ebooks). Included are works that got men like Ernst Zundel thrown in jail. Must be some pretty juicy stuff to get that kind of reaction!

Some of the documents are in German, but most are in English. I've only had a brief look, although I plan on doing an in depth analysis henceforth.

http://www.openmindspace.org/conspiracies/holocaust

Feel free to distribute them and mirror them on your own websites, if you feel them to be of use.
blitzkrieg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: jews declare war on Germany Reply with quote

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/bmw535guy/judea_declares_war_on_germany.jpg
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your "research" (if one can call click-and-paste-until-the-cows-come-home that) seems to be limited to copying revisionistic sources into this BB. Is that how you go around making scientific research?

Do you have an opinion of your own, or will you keep on pasting other peoples opinions like you have been doing here? I suggest you take one thesis at a time.

Why not posting links from now on, we're all grown ups and are fully capable of following a link on this BB.

If research is your thing, the Holocaust archive in Bad Arolsen, Hessen, will soon be open for research.

Last edited by Galmin on Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
. The present Jewish curator of Auschwitz,
Franciszek Piper, has admitted publicly that the number of Jews
supposedly killed at Auschwitz, was highly inflated.
Since this revelation appeared in his book,
the plaque at Auschwitz has been changed,
DECREASING BY ALMOST 3 MILLION,
the number of Jews supposedly killed
at Auschwitz during World War II

1: The old plaque said "4 million victims", not 4 million Jews. Details, details.
2: Russian Propaganda had inflated the numbers (Reitlinger pointed this out as early as 1953, thus any book from Piper after that would hardly amount to a "revelation"). The plaque was changed in 1990 after the fall of the Iron Curtain.
3: The historical fact hasn't been changed only because some numbers on a plaque, that were disregarded anyway, from the former CCCP were.
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I just heard a comment
by Chris Matthews on Channel 4
that "There's some guy [in Iran]
with a name you can't pronounce
claiming there was no WWII
and the Holocaust never happened."

I saw Chris Matthews saying something similar, minus the WWII thingie. Strange, innit? Do you have some source for that qoute?
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In Part I of this two part series, we rebutted a portion of Lipstadt's critique of Fred Leuchter, the American gas chamber expert who carried out the first ever forensic study of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers

An expert who never have consulted any facility in his area of expertise? An expert, calling himself engineer, who never studied as one and has no diploma? A gas chamber expert with a chemistry education on college level? With two classes of physics? That's really funny!

Quote:
We saw that, although Leuchter's pioneering report had its shortcomings, its findings were essentially corroborated by the more thorough and exacting scientific study of the former Max Planck Institute chemistry doctoral candidate, Germar Rudolf.

Not the "Chemistry is not the science which can prove or refute any allegations about the Holocaust 'rigorously'" Germar Rudolf?
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for "been there, done that", here's a link for you to spare us all time.

http://forum.mymp3board.com/viewtopic.php?t=9122

We're still waiting for someone to give us a viable explanation as to why it is impossible to kill people using Zyklon B.

tick, toc....
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Der Blitz hat aba schnell aufjehört.....
blitzkrieg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: believe what you want Reply with quote

and be a tool
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you will not explain Zyklon B to us, huh? How sad, after all I have an education in chemistry and physics that happens to be more rigorous than that of a "gas chamber expert" (Fred Leuchter who, contrary to me, even lack the engineer title), still I am not expert enough to understand how Zyklon B cannot be used to kill people.

We've had certain posters on this BB claim such things like: because the influenza virus is part of a flu shot, there would be nervgas in nervgas-testkits, thus: A, I am concerned about keeping such chemical nonsense away from this BB. B, if it actually is impossible to kill people using Hydrocyanic acid, I would really like to know. Allow me to be sceptical about it, though, since American execution gas chambers uses HCN. Why don't you enlighten us?

How about that old plaque from KZ Auschwitz? Did you check the facts? No?

Source on Chris Matthews claiming that the Iranian president said there was no WWII? No?

Any source anywhere that can verify one single documented victim actually not being killed in the holocaust but having tea and biscuits instead? No?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: