MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

You guys win.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: You guys win. Reply with quote

I am leaving the internet. I'm not even going to check my damned email for at least a month. I may just cancel it completely. Later.

Social Spit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:47 am    Post subject: Gimeme a break Larreee Reply with quote

Yewl be back, just like Arnold Schwarzennegger always promised to do.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: You guys win. Reply with quote

Larree! These discussions aren't a 'game' with winners and losers. Grow up.

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

Master Zap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: You guys win. Reply with quote

Give up BB. He is American. He thinks everything is a game and believes in absolute wrong and right crap. Poor misguided soul.

Laree: Since you think this war is so great, go sign up for the Army ASAP. They need more peep's down there. Free tan! How can you resist?

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

Public announcement: The above poster, 'Master Zap' is a witty, homorous and funny

guy. If you read something written that you might interpret 'offensively', please read it

again with a giggle, coz it is quite probably intended in a sarcastic and humorous manner.

The poster is a nice and friendly person. Funny too. And handsome. Yeah. For sure.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

"crap", as you put it, is not absolute......but truth is. It is our shortcommings as human beings that sometimes make it difficult for us to find. Many would also rather go on believing what it makes us feel good to believe, and look no further than what it takes for us to find what makes us feel good. The truth doesn't always feel good, but it is the truth.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Give up BB. He is American. Reply with quote

You are a prejudice ass. Last time I looked this was not a "flame war" zone. So knock it off with the personal insults right now, Crap... I mean Zap. If ya don't knock it off I'll leave your insignificant ass in the car when I take your beautiful wife Nina out to dinner and show her a better time than you ever could, punk. Now knock off the personal attacks.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 4/8/03 4:04:43 pm
Social Spit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Larree: Reply with quote

I was actually here when you called last night, but I was ignoring the phone.

Catch ya later.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Larree: Reply with quote

I'm glad you didn't answer because the arrow turned green and I had to STEP ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: You guys win. Reply with quote

And one more thing to you, Crap. I mean Zap. I called my local recruitment office the day after 9/11, but I am too old for the military. But I am actively involved in my community emergency reponse team.

Now get this straight. Listen up good. I do not think war is great. War sucks. Got that? Good. No one I know wants war. However, I choose to believe that my government is doing the right thing for the Iraqi people, and from the reports I have seen from ALL sides, we are.

Lastly, you have one of the simplest minds I have ever encountered in the entire universe.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: You guys win. Reply with quote

<you have one of the simplest minds I have ever encountered in the entire universe.>

heh-heh.

Probably one of the most amusing things I run into in life is where someone states as an absolute truth that there is "no absolute truth". They probably do not even realize the fatal logic involved in making the claim and you are correct that they should be dismissed out of hand as intellectual featherweights.

=Ron=

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: You guys win. Reply with quote

<These discussions aren't a 'game' with winners and losers>

Chris - I think much of the issue for Larree on the personal level is related to both strong undercurrents and an overcurrents of anti-Semitism. History certainly does provide a tragic list of winners and losers on that account. With waves of anti-Semitism sweeping Europe it is important to, as has been said, not allow history to be repeated. Although I'm not Jewish, I understand that faith comprises the intimate core of a person's existence. Like racism, anti-Semitism is an assault on both the individual, as well as a whole people.

In places where anti-Semitism is popular (e.g. France, Germany & Russia), the populace follow a familiar pattern of projection in blaming Jews for every problem personal or societal. This goes back, at least, to the Inquisition when Jews were accused of the same things as were those condemned as "witches" (e.g. eating babies, causing bad weather)and both groups suffered the same fate.

As you said, such things are not games, but there are the winners and the losers. Even a quick, cursory glance at history to current times shows the persons and nations who have participated in anti-Semitism as inevitable losers. Unfortunately there are no real winners; just ongoing victories in battles that would not be necessary had individuals and nations learned to cultivate and exercize good judgment and humanity. Old prejudices such as anti-Semitism do die hard, but their demise is a good thing.

=Ron=

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: