MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

You don't like those pics eh mike?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: I actually had a good attitude towards Germans... Reply with quote

...until Burn started posting his constant anti-American hate and propaganda.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I actually had a good attitude towards Germans... Reply with quote

Learn to deal with facts and viewpoints different from your distorted national perspective and homeland-propaganda.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Heck, I almost bought a Mercedes a few years ago. Reply with quote

But now I'm glad I didn't.

I'm gonna buy a Corvette or a Cadillac.

Master Zap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Heck, I almost bought a Mercedes a few years ago. Reply with quote

Laree is far to dumb to deal with any other viewpoint than his own little narrow blinder-laden one. It takes an open mind and actual intelligence to deal with that, neither of which Laree ever shown any indication of possessing.

For example, he claims people are racist, nazis, and whatnot, yet he does not welcome palestinians into the human race. That's racist, if you hadn't noticed.

I have never said an ill word towards a race, breed, or anything, ever. I have commented a lot on actions of some governments.

Stupid people can't tell the difference. They think that by my firm belief Bush is an idiot, a criminal, and the biggest threat to world peace since Hitler.... they apply this to mean that I think all Americans is like that. I don't. It's just one. He just happens to be at the wheel of your country. And if you weren't so blinded by "patriotism" (meaning, "dont question authority" thinking) you'd dethrone him FAST. I would if I were you.

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

Public announcement: The above poster, 'Master Zap' is a witty, homorous and funny

guy. If you read something written that you might interpret 'offensively', please read it

again with a giggle, coz it is quite probably intended in a sarcastic and humorous manner.

The poster is a nice and friendly person. Funny too. And handsome. Yeah. For sure.

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: "Dethrone him fast" Reply with quote

Well I did not vote for him the first time, if Barf Nader had not run for president with that green party shi-ite, then Gore would have been president. Ghod knows what would have happened if he would have been elected though. He seemed the less idiotic of the two.

I will vote against bush in the next election too, just like I voted against ronald ray-gun for both his terms. Ray Gun was an IDIOT, getting us clandestinely involved in a struggle to wrest control of Lake Nicaragua away from the Nicaraguans. That was bullshit see? Know why? cos he wanted a sea level canal and lake nicargua is the best place for it.

However, this Sadham Hisssyfit BULLSHIT is not clandestine CIA ops done illegally in South America. Our presence there is a response to over 12 years of BULLSHIT, and if the UN wont take a stand then WE WILL.

We all know how effective the UN's weapons inspectors were, EH? EH?

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: "Dethrone him fast" Reply with quote

This happened in Buenos Aires (Argentina) today:

And Spain is shakin'... over 95% of the people there

oppose the war and their prime minister Aznar.

Again hundredthousands are protesting in Spain.

Master Zap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: "Dethrone him fast" Reply with quote

Quote:
We all know how effective the UN's weapons inspectors were, EH? EH

They were doing great until some idiot decided to invade the country.

/Z

Public announcement: The above poster, 'Master Zap' is a witty, homorous and funny

guy. If you read something written that you might interpret 'offensively', please read it

again with a giggle, coz it is quite probably intended in a sarcastic and humorous manner.

The poster is a nice and friendly person. Funny too. And handsome. Yeah. For sure.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Don't put words in my mouth, Zap. Reply with quote

Palestinians are more than welcome to join the human race...as soon as the homicide bombing stops and they denounce terrorism. Once they do that I am quite sure that there will be a lasting peace between Israel and Palestinians. You see, I do not hate Palestinians because they are Palestinians. I hate Palestinians because they murder women and children and then expect sympathy. That has to change before anything else changes.

Master Zap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't put words in my mouth, Zap. Reply with quote

Why don't you hate US citizens when they murder women and children?

/Z

Social Spit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: UNSCOM: Reply with quote

They were doing great until some idiot decided to invade the country.

Uh, actually, zap, they were doing NOTHING. Like they did NOTHING for years, turning their head at Sad-ham's PAYOFF.

Also you did not pay attention when I posted the link to that article-

UN weapons inspection STOPPED in 1998.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't put words in my mouth, Zap. Reply with quote

Why don't you hate Iraqis for killing their own women and children? Why don't you hate Iraqis for murdering POWs? Why don't you wake up?

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:56 am    Post subject: Clandestine Ops Reply with quote

However, this Sadham Hisssyfit BULLSHIT is not clandestine CIA ops done illegally in South America. Our presence there is a response to over 12 years of BULLSHIT, and if the UN wont take a stand then WE WILL.

Thats how Saddam got to power in the FIRST place in 1963. CIA ops. And the US kept him there quite happily as long as he was cooperating. All this bs about caring about the Iraqi people simply doesnt wash with us, cause there are lots of other people living in misery under dictators and the US aint doing a damn thing about it, even collaborating with those countries.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:00 am    Post subject: Rules of War Reply with quote

When people talk about the rules of war I want to laugh. You invade a country, kill people left right and centre and call it collateral damage (oops), use shells coated with a substance that will contaminate the area for decades to come and cause untold more deaths, and then talk about the rules of war.

hilarious.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: