MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Chris its the Jane Eliz...........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

Preview of my remix :bmutant

This is a preview and not the full version!!:headz

This is not a post for reviews, just letting you know I am getting on with it in between.............

Going to work 51 hrs per week, cooking, cleaning, dog walking, washing the car, drinking, watching live bands, gin and tonic, snake-bite, shopping, gardening, cleaning the pond, maintaining the house, emails, message boards, oh - red wine.... :lol ....writing music/lyrics, planning new garage and studio, recording friends bands (who do "smoke on the water" etc...Nothing wrong with that by he way...... just over and over again it gets too much man!! :lol ), listening to music, converting my mother and fathers bathroom into a shower room, answer plumbing and heating questions to the neigbours.(bless them :lol ), making love and......................Sleeping.AAhhhhh glorious SLEEP....

:aua

Iam slowly understanding where my time is going... :lol

Anyway Chris....... here is the link.........

TRUE ( Jane Eliz. Remix By E.P.G)

:racing

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60>

BUSINESS AS USUAL .com BUSINESS AS USUAL. moonfruit BUSINESS AS USUAL mp3.com

BUSINESS AS USUAL @ ampcast

Edited by: ED1G  at: 3/20/03 9:56:55 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

WOW! That is wild! hahahhahahahaha It's the first song I'm listening to this morning! hahahahhahaa It's totally unexpected!!!!! I wanna go clubbing!!!!!! :devil hahahahha wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahaha GREAT ENERGY! hahahahahahaha THE TECHNO DANCE MIX! :alarm This preview is great. Keep at it. THANK YOU THANK YOU! :banana

Play the intro piano bit a little longer so that people think it's a nice piano piece :wgrin

Love the guitar work.

Can I hear the full version?

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

Hi Chris...... Just got in.. its 19:45.... been in the pub for a couple :lol .......... Glad you like it:) ..... you can hear the full version on sunday hopefully:) .....

Cya ;)

:g

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60>

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

hahahaha I woke up around 7:00 am! hahahahaha I wont be online on Sunday :( My computer is going to the shop in a few hours and will be back - FINGERS CROSSED - on Monday night or Tuesday night at the latest.....

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD to hearing the song! :sensational :banana wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

THANKS PAUL! Oh make sure you catch the radio program on Sunday! :)

|

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

Will do Chris :laugh

its 09:32 and I just got up, supposed to be at work but I said "What the heck"!!...... Iam gonna have a duvet day :lol

:aua

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

hahaha Make sure you're not alone! Then you can do this :kizz under the duvet!!!!!

|

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

Hey how did you know? ha ha ha ha ha!! Broadband is amazin' :lol

:bmutant

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

Hi Chris.... I aint forgot about this track...just behind with it...... as usual :lol

I will keep ya posted :)

Paul

:bmutant

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

OK Paul! Thanks for letting me know! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee :banana

|

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

Holy sh*t!! It's Jane Eliz on Acid!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Hey, does anyone remember my version of True that I did a while back?

Its still on my mp3.com page.

Mikey J

Get Me Music.com

Getmemusic.com Messageboard

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

Hey Mikey!!!!

How ya deein' Kidda :) :lol ....... I think I was on acid... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol

I will spin ya version later ;)

Take care

Paul

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

ok, mate, but dont expect no crazy dance mix.....all I did was add a a few subtle bits of percussion and an occasional bit of bass here n there, keeping it sounding as "Coffeehouse" as I could.

:gl

Mikey J

Get Me Music.com

Getmemusic.com Messageboard

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris its the Jane Eliz........... Reply with quote

cool:)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: