MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Trivia buffs - a "Trivial Pursuit" online challeng

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Trivia buffs - a "Trivial Pursuit" online challeng Reply with quote

For those of us who pack way too much useless and nonessential info, I ran into a link where such knowledge of meaningless miscellany can be put to test :toc .To take on the "Trivial Pursuit" questions you'll need to have Flash (Shockwave) installed:

www.trivialpursuit.com/fl...ader.shtml

==Ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Trivia buffs - a "Trivial Pursuit" online chal Reply with quote

Well if we're talking about wasting time; I just visited Which is worse? and ended up a few pages in before I realised what I was doing -hahahahhaa :banana

Now giving your trivial pursuit game - :banana

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Trivia buffs - a "Trivial Pursuit" online chal Reply with quote

There are some fine timewasters online, Chris! The "which is worse" is a good example of how being "interactive" makes it seem like a person is actually accomplishing something too, hahaaa!

Trivial Pursuit isn't my fave of the genre; I prefer the straight-up Q&A format to test my knowledge of the worthless. But I ran into it while looking for good timekillers to pass along on my site.

A few other silly timewasters:

Coolquiz - Trivia

www.coolquiz.com/trivia

Brad - The Game

www.bradthegame.com

(Characters: www.bradthegame.com/btg/m...cters.html )

Of course, folks can cast their vote at "Am I Annoying?"

www.amiannoying.com/?2002

For those seeking to learn a foreign language:

www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/student/lingo.shtml

(....haha......just kidding, Biz As Usual!)

One can waste one's time online quite creatively if one just applies oneself.

==Ron==

Edited by: RonOnGuitar at: 3/29/03 11:42:31 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: Trivia buffs - a "Trivial Pursuit" online chal Reply with quote

It was oK the trivial pursuit = quite hard really! I'll give the other sites a go over the next few days - out to walk the doggies now and then meet a bunch of friends for lunch!!! wheeeeeeeeeee :banana

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Trivia buffs - a "Trivial Pursuit" online chal Reply with quote

Here's kind of an interesting & fun waste of good time, Chris. See if you can tell which of the photos are real and which are fake!

(I only got 14 out of 20, oh well)

Hoax Photo Test

www.museumofhoaxes.com/te...otest.html

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: Trivia buffs - a "Trivial Pursuit" online chal Reply with quote

I got 13 out of 20 so you did 1 better than me!!! :laugh

|

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Trivia buffs - a "Trivial Pursuit" online chal Reply with quote

Oh well I wasted the last hour at coolquiz.com and came #31 in a "Can I recognise the celebrity?" quiz!! hahahaha

See: here

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Trivia buffs - a "Trivial Pursuit" online chal Reply with quote

Hey, you did fine on the celeb-naming! I tried it but kept getting the same two faces displayed. Got 'em both right, though, lol.

I do better on things like Simpsons and Seinfeld trivia.

=Ron=

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Trivia buffs - a "Trivial Pursuit" online chal Reply with quote

I would be better on things like Buffy - not watched many of either of those two programs. Oh I used to watch Friends! I don't watch that much TV - recently I got into Boston Public and 24....... I spend too much time on this screen and it seems insane to swap it for another screen - hahahahaaha :banana I actually like to read :)

|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: