MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Panick is my guitar hero.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Panick is my guitar hero. Reply with quote

I suck.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 3/26/03 9:13:50 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: Panick is my guitar hero. Reply with quote

Larree are you saying you want to do the lipstick and mirror thing?!?!? I will delete your other threads as they are non-constructive. Hope that is ok with you!

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:45 am    Post subject: Re: the lipstick and mirror thing?!?!? Reply with quote

If that's what it takes to get you to stop being mad at me. :(

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: the lipstick and mirror thing?!?!? Reply with quote

I'm not mad at you! How could I be mad at such a talented guitarist :banana And please DON'T wear lipstick for me! hahahahahaa

|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: please DON'T wear lipstick for me! Reply with quote

I appreciate that.

:kiss

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: please DON'T wear lipstick for me! Reply with quote

That looks suspiciously like lipstick!!!!

|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: That looks suspiciously like lipstick!!!! Reply with quote

:kiss :kiss

:ily

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: Panick is my guitar hero. Reply with quote

"Panick is my guitar hero"

The fellow surely was cookin' on the HK radio/mp3 snippet that I heard!

==ron==

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Panick is my guitar hero. Reply with quote

I would love to hear the interview.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Panick is my guitar hero. Reply with quote

<I would love to hear the interview.>

The snippet I'm thinking of is available on a thread here - I'm not sure which one, tho - in MP3 format. maybe someone has the link to download it. It's not a huge file, it' about 5 min long. Has part of Chris' first ducttape guitar chat with show host Pierre and features some very nice guitar work by Panick. Great listening!

Hey, you're a film student, Larree? Whacha studying?

==Ron==

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: I want to hear the whole interview. Reply with quote

I think I'm on it, too.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Hey, you're a film student, Larree? Whacha studying? Reply with quote

Writing and directing. Producing, too. Tonight was my last night of the quarter. I am celebrating.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Hey, you're a film student, Larree? Whacha studying? Reply with quote

That's cool, Larree. I'm a film buff and studied film a bit in the 90s. Learned how to write notes in the dark with only stray projector light to see by! Of course notes looked like heiroglyphics in the light of day, but....

You have a fave director whom you aspire to be like or surpass?

==Ron==

"But what I really want to do is direct..."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: