MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I'm a loser. I suck. I quit guitar.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Netjams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: I want to listen! Reply with quote

I still can't listen to the interview but I see my pick won it :)

PLX180

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: I want to listen! Reply with quote

You entrants *do* realise that I cut you some slack by not entering right? I mean, I let someone else take the glory :lol

Anyway, I thought no effects were allowed?? Or did that change?

Edited by: PLX180  at: 3/25/03 4:38:41 am
PANick11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject: ()()()()()()#####*****#####()()()()()()() Reply with quote

well....

I downloaded the Text Support from the archive link so I could get to the archive page...

and I found the archive, tried to open it in Winmedia...But I have nowhere near enough bandwidth to stream it...

so then I noticed that chris had asked Larree if he had "read" the interview....so I start searching the various threads here and elsewhere thinking I'll stumble upon this "readable" interview...

(I read fairly well....and am moderately well read as a result...my brain seems to receive and decode information far faster than my modem)

but...alas...I cant find anything resembling a readable interview.....

soooooo....

I go back to the archive link..AND IT MAKES ME DOWNLOAD TEXT SUPPORT AGAIN!!!...so I apparently also have a better memory than my computer because it's only been an hour and even with all the aluminum cookware and a childhood immersed in leaded gasoline fumes I can still remember somthing for an hour!!!!

So, I get to the page eventually and this time I mean to find a way to download the whole 1 hour program...but I cant figure out how to do that.........winmedia wont let me save it....seemingly...:rant

basicly what I'm getting at here is that to my lifestyle this PC. is just a really fancy typewriter that will

play music if it's encoded at 24kbps or if I can download it..(preferably at night as this is my only phone line and as such is my buisness phone and personal phone for a family of four.....but I digress...)

sooo...I'm a modem user in a land where there is nothing but conventional phone lines installed in the 1960s...and rattlesnakes...a few lizards...and a fair amount of beer.

Alas...

I'm bandwidth impaired

and I'm being disenfranchised...LOL!!!...well...maybe nothing so dramatic as that....

anyway

CHRIS!!!!...I love ya for doing this, it's been a scream!

and You can have all rights to the "cantonese Bop" for ever and ever,,,,it's your song!!!...

to you

with love

from PANick..

but please....

tell me....

did I win?

:eek :

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

PANick

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: You are my hero, Panick. Reply with quote

Perhaps I will be good enough to change your strings someday, because I totally suck on guitar.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 3/26/03 9:39:03 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: I totally disagree with the judges. I won the contest. Reply with quote

PANick! Just say "No" to the text thing and click on player - I think the biggest problem is that you are on a modem - I will phone the DJ tomorrow and see if he will send me an MD version of the interview and then I can burn a copy on CD for you! You will LOVE listening to this interview. ahahahaha :banana

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: I am the worst. Reply with quote

I don't deserve a CD of the interview. I'm sorry, Chris. :(

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 3/26/03 9:42:33 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Modems suck. Reply with quote

Yes! If the DJ will give me a copy then I can burn for all - of course that's only when I can get my CD Burner to work again! :banana

|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: I don't deserve to hear it. Reply with quote

I'm sorry.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 3/26/03 9:49:58 pm
Netjams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: Coool... Reply with quote

I'm on dsl and still haven't found it :(

Oh well it was fun :)

Who won?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Coool... Reply with quote

I just spoke to the DJ and he's going to check why it isn't archived AND to see if he can give me a HARD COPY! Sorry guys! It appears the program had some 'insider-trading' happening on the night! Someone tried to stitch someone else's job up and DELIBERATELY played the wrong hour first. Naughty!

|

Netjams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Coool... Reply with quote

Internal battles over our contest, hmm see we are famouse :)

:grab

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: