MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

GO F*** YOURSELF MR. CHENEY update....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clone911

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: GO F*** YOURSELF MR. CHENEY update.... Reply with quote

thought i would post the update for ya...

Well the story of me saying "GO @#%$ YOURSELF MR. CHENEY" to the Vice President during his visit to my estroyed neighborhood in Gulfport, Ms. on 090805 has received an overwhelming amount of global mass media coverage including but not limited to Time, Newsweek, Harpers, The Daily Show, Good Morning America, Letterman, CNN, MSNBC, Hustler,etc. Rolling Stone even called it the "BEST TELEVISED SOUND BITE OF THE YEAR". Our website www.hurricanekatrinasucked.com has had over 900,000 hits as of yesterday. I have received approx. 4000 emails 95% of which have been supportive. I recently wrote and recorded the dR. O tune 'GO @#%$ YOURSELF MR. CHENEY' and managed to produce a video for the same. And the video we shot OURSELVES is taking the internet by storm with thousands of downloads a day and that pace is still rapidly growin and so I wonder have you had a chance to watch OUR video yet???? this is NOT the 30 second cnn/msnbc video that has been circulation the web...this is over 30 minutes of footage we shot ourselves on the day of my encounter with The Dick that I had auctioned off on EVILBAY.

you should be able to download it here

67.11.148.170/THEDAYIQUOT...CK_WMV.wmv

or here

video.google.com/videopla...AFTERMATH-

Last week I had announced that I will be donating 50% of the profits from the EBAY auctions/ sales at

www.cafepress.com/benmarblemd to my life long friend Jay Scully who was the actual cameraman on the day I

ran into The Dick. He and his wife both lost their jobs due to the storm and they recently had a

premature infant born at 24 weeks who was just finally allowed to come home i.e. they need help. The other

50% will be donated to the SALVATION ARMY since my grandmother worked for them for several decades. (I am

not keeping any of it to take away the right wings ammo in their criticism that I am trying to profit off

of the misery of Katrina even though I did lose my home and my studio).

I will also be working on trying to make a movie about Katrina and the aftermath. I have shot about 15 30

minute mini-dvd's of video starting just before Katrina hit and I will eventually edit that down into a film.

I am also in 2 alt. rock bands. I play guitar in Yoon ( www.myspace.com/yoon ) and sing/play guitar in

dR. O ( www.myspace.com/odro ) and have received a ton of positive feedback on that. I am in the process of setting up some dR. O 'showcases' in Los Angeles and New York City. We have also been invited to perform at numerous festivals/concerts around the world.

If you can help me to spread my story and/or just want to talk feel free to email

clone9@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ben Marble, M.D.

ps if you have the time you may find the following articles interesting to read

www.opednews.com/articles...y_betw.htm

opednews.com/articles/ope...n_marb.htm

opednews.com/articles/ope...told_o.htm

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOON

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ODRO

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: GO F*** YOURSELF MR. CHENEY update.... Reply with quote

wow, that was a fascinating movie. thanks for posting it. interesting to see a real and non commercial view of it.

Bud Bennett

Stained glass makes a great gift!

One Sun Stained Glass LLC :

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: