MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I JUST BOUGHT THE BEST DRUM MACHINE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: And of course I would... Reply with quote

Excuse me, Larree.....

(I just wanna help you out here...)

Young, attractive, intelligent Women are not usually attracted to men who are aggressive....

er.

At least I don't think so........:box

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Shut up, droolagaybashingracistdrunkard. Reply with quote

No one is talking to you. Stop stalking me.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: It's your game. If you want it to stop... Reply with quote

...you can start by apologizing.

But personally, I do not consider you to be any kind of a real musician at all. I am an original electronic music pioneer, and I think the disco swill being created by today's electronic wannabes sucks.

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: It's your game. If you want it to stop... Reply with quote

Dude, I don't even play disco. I just make up whatever comes out of me. Do you sit down and say hmm, I think I'll call my self rock? Genres come and go, it's all about expressing ones self within the music and not about hey look at me I'm @#%$ awesome cause I play guitar or synths or I play rock or electronic.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: I did what you are trying to do before you were born. Reply with quote

I got more interesting sounds out of two ARP 2600's than any of today's disco wannabes can do with all the gear in the universe.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: What's the matter, boy? Reply with quote

You start in with me every chance you get. Can't stand the heat, boy? Good!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: You're the loser. Reply with quote

Now be sure to think twice the next time you feel like jumping in and dissing me again for no damned reason, boy. Got that, boy? I sure do hope so, boy.

Maybe if you apologize for calling me a geezer I'll stop calling you "boy." Got that, boy? Hope so, boy. Now get back to flippin' those burgers so the government can tax your ass and give the money to me, boy. Us "geezers" need all the government assistance we can get, boy. Now turn that disco garbage down, boy. Momma's trying to sleep, boy.

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Shut up, droolagaybashingracistdrunkard. Reply with quote

You enjoy making music with your guitars and I enjoy making music with my synths,drum machines and computer. You have your style and I have mine. This thread was started to inform other electronic artist of the Machinedrum from Elektron.

hi Chris! :eyebrow

Edited by: The Addiction at: 10/25/03 10:03 pm
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: You're the loser. Reply with quote

Shuddup, disco boy.

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: I did what you are trying to do before you were born. Reply with quote

you rock!

Edited by: The Addiction at: 10/25/03 10:01 pm
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Good chat! Reply with quote

We be cool now!

:yeah

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Good chat! Reply with quote

(but you're a wuss for editing your posts!) HAHAHA

Enjoy your new drum machine when it comes!

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Good chat! Reply with quote

hehehe! you still ROCK! :bleh

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Good chat! Reply with quote

And you disco like John Travolta! j/k, Later!

:bleh

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Good chat! Reply with quote

you love it when I wear my gold chains and my shirt all unbutton showing off my peachfuzz. hehehe:bleh

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: