MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The star wars kid strikes back...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maitre ka fu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: The star wars kid strikes back... Reply with quote

Remember the Star wars kid?...well he's now sueing his classmates..heheh

bbc

watch the videos here...i love the benny hill one.. ha ahha

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: The star wars kid strikes back... Reply with quote

"Terminator" is pretty good, too....

Poor kid....I hope he wins the lawsuit if they did enter a location where the tape was privately stored and the tape was his....what I read a while back stated he left the tape, which was used to record atheletic footage, in the school camcorder by accident and the other kids found it....

Just F'ed up all around...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The star wars kid strikes back... Reply with quote

Poor kid - he needs psychological help cause people are taunting him and then MKF leaves a link for us to laugh at him!! Bad MKF!!

That Terminator one IS funny Seismic!!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The star wars kid strikes back... Reply with quote

:warrior

:lol

:bcool

Llarion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: The star wars kid strikes back... Reply with quote

One of the sites that took up the gauntlet with this trated it as high art, and took up a collection to buy the kis some cool toys; they were hoping for $300 and got over $4,000. I kicked in myself. He *was* handling it very gracefully at the time. Oh, well.

Cheers!

Phil "Llarion: The
Jazzinator" Traynor

www.llarion.com

- He's dead, Jim! You grab his phaser, I'll get his wallet!

a dichotomy of silence - The Debut Smooth Jazz CD from Phil Traynor - now available at www.llarion.com! Click the banner to purchase!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: The star wars kid strikes back... Reply with quote

Maybe he can get more money if he sues?!??! :dunno

|Talk Soup |

Master Zap

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: The star wars kid strikes back... Reply with quote

The funniest of all is... if you searched for "Star wars kid" in GOOGLE... in the beginning before all the news had propagated to goodle... top #1 link was my site KIDWARS.COM

I had TONS of visitors there since this "kid" arrived. AHAHAHA

:)

It has dropped off now though since teh search result list changed to include more "relevant" pages.

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

"Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them,

Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise

cannot see all ends." - Gandalf the Grey

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The star wars kid strikes back... Reply with quote

That's cool Master Zap! HEy - it's nice to see you here btw :banana Where's Nina today?

|Talk Soup |

maitre ka fu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The star wars kid strikes back... Reply with quote

well..in this life it pays to have a sense of humour...the kids famous...he's an internet legend...

they say after fame people go a lil nuts anyway...it's just a phase...he should learn to use that fame....yes folks...what he needs is an agent...

hehe ehh

bad mkf

:merci

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: The star wars kid strikes back... Reply with quote

I kind of like the idea of a bad MKF :eyebrow

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: