MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Father Time Production Competition

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Father Time

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: The Father Time Production Competition Reply with quote

I'm more open to stuff these days, so I decided to see who would be interested in trying this. It's a way to get a little exposure as there's a fairly good chance whatever you come up will hit #1 in its genre at mp3.com. Plus you might view it as a challenge.:lol

Here's how it works.

If you're interested you can enter.

I'm gonna put about a dozen or more unplugged songs on one of my pages, you can pick one you want to work on, first to pick it gets to work on that one. I will record a new vocal and scratch track, whatever you need. All that is required is that I do the vocals and lead guitar solo, the rest is up to you.

So if you're interested, put your name here. I'll see who we got and then put the songs up in a few with an announcement.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: