MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

FT's NEW angst-crazed rocker

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Father Time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: FT's NEW angst-crazed rocker Reply with quote

artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/3199/3199338.html

PLAY IT LOUD !

Edited by: Father Time at: 4/15/03 8:08:08 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: FT's NEW angst-crazed rocker Reply with quote

"angst-crazed" :D

:D :D :D :D

MIKE

Father Time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: So Reply with quote

what did ya think ?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: FT's NEW angst-crazed rocker Reply with quote

How can I resist? Giving this a listen. Am downloading as the hi-fi only plays the first 13 seconds(!?) It's downloading really slowly too!??!!?

The intro sounds very similiar to a Sisters of Sharon song "Panadollys" hahahahhahaa I might rip the song off the DAT to let you hear it - hahahahha

I'll get back to you when it's completely downloaded...

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: FT's NEW angst-crazed rocker Reply with quote

Well the mix is not very good and the Sisters of Sharon's song keeps popping into my head - hahahahaha

If I didn't know you FT, I'd think it was a teen band's first attempt at recording and writing a song. Why? Cause it uses the same riff as one of the first Sisters of Sharon's song. So maybe I'm too biased to judge it subjectively.

Lyrically I can only catch "I believe in Karma" - the lyrics were really hard to read on your page - I think it's your background.

|

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: FT's NEW angst-crazed rocker Reply with quote

Actually after listening to the Sisters version - which is a very old version - we played it better in the later years - it doesn't sound that similar! hahahaha

Any of you want to compare? Here's the Sisters song never before released on the Internet called "Panadollys" Recorded in 1994. I ripped it off a cassette as my DAT player doesn't seem to want to work....

|

Father Time

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:16 am    Post subject: Yours kept buffering on me Reply with quote

must be the overseas thing.

As for the mix, you must not have played it loud enough. :)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Yours kept buffering on me Reply with quote

Mine's meant to be downloaded!!!! Sounds like we both had net problems today! LOL! :banana

|

Jeff Stoll 2004

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: Yours kept buffering on me Reply with quote

Downloading yours now Chris.

Hey I just noticed something. Links to the wire web ,Talk Soup ect but no links to "The" Zine. LOL You know which one. :warrior

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Yours kept buffering on me Reply with quote

Am I being told off? :ft

|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: