MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mike, stop it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blumberg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: If Artist for Artist is a good thing Reply with quote

Well, well. Let's just see.........

Pais acted like a little girl about our fight, and Weap egged him on.

As for you having any chart position at all, it is soley due to your constant bb posts begging viewers to listen to your newly burped out tracks. On a musical of 1-10 with 10 being best, you are about a 4.

Be very proud of that Scott.......

All you live for is to fight with whoever will give you the attention. That probably comes from your mother not giving you enough attention when you craved it as you STILL CRAVE IT DESPERATELY.

You fight with anyone and everyone being the backbiting Internet Troll that you are.

As for Southwest, he is as crazy as you are, and a stalker.

As I said before, Mike knew exactly what I was doing in the first place as I trusted him enough to tell him to watch my back. He told you as well, but the paranoid child in you wouldn't believe him.

Pathetic

Enjoy the Little Leagues scott

Father Time

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:50 am    Post subject: Wrong dude Reply with quote

Everybody asks for their songs to be played. A lot of them do little trady games too. None of them debut at number 1, let alone debut constantly in the Top 5.

And remember, you wanted me on your roster.

mikeburn and friends

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Mike, stop it. Reply with quote

Quote:
"Some, like Jon Netjams as well, think Mike Has connections cause Mike likes to play it up, and then they kowtow to every dumb thing Mike does."

By Father Time himself about Father Time...
Quote:
"I'm PAS, but either way, he was gonna use me to get attention for himself. Cause I'm the big name of the bunch over there."

See, the difference between you and me is, that YOU like to play it up.

Do I have 'connections'??? I don't think so.

I'm working as a clerk in the local WalMart here and I'm happy with my destiny! :D

MIKE

Blumberg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Mike, stop it. Reply with quote

What is so wrong with having connections?

Professionals have connections - big deal...

realfathertime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Mike, stop it. Reply with quote

I was trying to explain why Jon and AUTO come running anytime Mike says Boo.

Neither of you really have any connections or you wouldn't have the time to be hassling Father Time like you were up to a few weeks ago and Mike has been ever since you got banned from mp3.com.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 1:53 pm    Post subject: huh Reply with quote

I don't have connections???

realfathertime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: huh Reply with quote

No you don't. Anybody who does wouldn't have spent every day in the Mosh Pit arguing with me and Weapon.

Or spambombing, definitely not the actions of anyone who is anything in the business.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: