MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

WE KICKED OUR BASSPLAYER...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yj2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: WE KICKED OUR BASSPLAYER... Reply with quote

So a year full of lies, unreliability and deceptions is over.

:yeah :banana

BTW, when he gave me back the keys to our rehearsal room, he did this by mail. Though he lives just four blocks away from my house. As well he wrote a letter where he certified us "neurosis about our image", airs and graces of rockstars and bad, bad songwriting. So for example this is his comment about "The Turning Of The Sheets":

boring song without any groove 'n power, bad mix and so on...

It's so ridiculous, isn't it?

So please welcome our new bassplayer Silke Thomas.

:) :) :)

Sebastian

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: WE KICKED OUR BASSPLAYER... Reply with quote

Silke?????? :D

Doesn't sound like a tall man! :D

MIKE

Yj2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: WE KICKED OUR BASSPLAYER... Reply with quote

Hey Mike,

you're right. It's the first time I "have" a woman in my band. She's not as good as the old bassman. But she's so damned motivated! And that's it!!!

Sebastian

mikeburn and friends

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: WE KICKED OUR BASSPLAYER... Reply with quote

HA! :ouch

Quote:
She's not as good as the old bassman.

I'll print that out, visit her, and make things clear! :lol :lol :lol

:tongue :banana :yeah :me :laugh :bday

...but I'm absolutey sure, knowing your music and capabilities, that she HAS some sort of standard, not?? :) ;) ;)

MIKE

Yj2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: WE KICKED OUR BASSPLAYER... Reply with quote

Trust me Mike!

She's got the minimum standard. The main reason for our decision is the fact that she's rehearsin' everyday and our songs are on her CD player ev'ryday. When she's coming home from work, she starts playing her bass. (That's what her girlfriend told me [she's lesbian]) That's what I ment with the word "motivation". Contrary to our old bass player:

Since October last year we had 32 rehearsing dates. He didn't show up 17!!! Without calling us before! And that's way too much. I hate those guys talking about professional work but their behaviour is the opposite. Not for me, thanx! I rather play with someone who's ability has prospects, than to work with someone who's not interested in my music.

Sebastian

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: