MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

1Sound Credibiltiy?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Pertaining to this subject... Reply with quote

Marriage can be real nice, man. I have been married to the same woman for a real long time. We get along most of the time and are partners. She has her own career and I have mine. Wishing you the best.

Dave Hooper & I go back a long way. I will tell you a few things abut him but not here. :lol

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Pertaining to this subject... Reply with quote

Thanks, Phil...she is an exquisite woman and it's gonna be an exquisite marriage...:jump

Got your e-mail and the review will be up soon...I stupidly posted the title without the interview, so its gotta come down first then I'll put up the whole thing:larree ...

Great discussion, by the way...:thumb

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Pertaining to this subject... Reply with quote

Thanks, man. I tried to make it as personable as I could. I know when I read interivews I like to read about personal things about an Artist. I was worried that my asnwers were to long winded. :p

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Pertaining to this subject... Reply with quote

Bro, you are Good To Go...:thumb

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: