MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Flowers anyone?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:36 pm    Post subject: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

I have the pleasure to announce a new song from the Nina&Jim collaboration.

I do hope you'll enjoy it..it's quite different, and with a nice little story behind it.

I can recommend to read the lyrics while listening. :)

The name of the song is "Buy Flowers from Me" and you can find it at the bottom of our page. ('Singel releases')

please enjoy.

Nina at Javamusic

Nina & Jim Java

Edited by: NinaGoddess  at: 11/21/02 9:39:33 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

hahaha The chorus was totally unexpected!!!!! It's like two different songs threaded together! Yes I agree it's quite different!!! :banana I enjoyed listening! :D :g

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

wow chris! THanks for listening.

Yupp it's like Elivs meets Blumchen. :)

The fact that the song is different is probably a plus these days. I think that music needs to stick out to be recognized, which is nice because then we can be as inventive as we like.

btw our publisher loves it. ;)

btw2 I'll buy you beer if you stop by some time. ;)

- Nina

Edited by: NinaGoddess  at: 11/22/02 10:34:02 am
Master Zap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

Now can we get MIKE in here to listen? He would have full appreciation of the Blümchen angle on this ;)

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

"Those who think they know everything are realy annoying... to those of us who do"

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

NINA! Oh yes one day we shall meet :) :g :banana

MASTER ZAP! Just start a thread titled "Naked Dancing Girls" hahaha :D

|

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

:D :D Wazzzzzz that??????

The track starts like a early hour soap-opera music :D

....and then changes unexpectedly to a hyperfast 'Blümchen' thingy :D ....and then back to soap-opera-mode... and back and forth... :lol :lol :lol

Can you say that this arrangement is an experiment???

But not a bad one! :D :D :D :D :D

MIKE

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

ha ha ha...

this is crazy...and hey...this thingy has defnetly commercial potential...

back to 1995...ha ha ha...really cool tune :D :D :D

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

BBchris: I just love those emoticons, you're hilarious. yupp the beer will be on me..just not all over me thanks. ;)

hehe

btw I'd love to go to Hong Kong too some day :)

Mike: I'm so glad you're laughing. :D You can call it an experiment if you like. We do that all the time you know

;)

DjSpaceAce: oh..1995? Well I don't know.. I think Elvis is rather popular at the moment...lol

so we're just couple of months late...

;)

Thanks all for giving us your time and ears. :D :D

- Nina

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

hahahaha That "Naked Dancing Ladies" thread has had a lot of views - hahahaha :lol :clap

NINA! You'd like Hong Kong. It's very fast-paced here. $$ is v. important to people here. It's expensive AND you get paid well! hahahahahah :banana :cute

|

Master Zap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

Quote:
The track starts like a early hour soap-opera music

....and then changes unexpectedly to a hyperfast 'Blümchen' thingy ....and then back to soap-opera-mode... and back and forth...

Yes.... the verse-to-chorus speed difference is over 200%. More than 100 BPM higher. *grin*

The whole idea is that you are ALMOST supposed to hit the "skip track" button the moment the chorus comes. Then you are supposed to sit with your mouth open for the rest of the song. At the end, you are supposed to run and get ALL your friends SCREAMING *you HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS*

;)

/Z

"Those who think they know everything are realy annoying... to those of us who do"

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

I think I will complain to the mgmt. about false advertising. Flowers,no thanks. Where are the naked dancing ladies, damnit?

ILR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

LOL! Phil..:laugh

This is so cool! LOL Nina I really love this song!

Master Zap

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

Phil: It was just a scam to get Mike to read the thread, sorry. But if you play this song long enough you WILL get naked dancing ladies, eventually. Trust me.

/Z

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

Quote:
The whole idea is that you are ALMOST supposed to hit the "skip track" button the moment the chorus comes.

Then you are supposed to sit with your mouth open for the rest of the song. At the end, you are supposed to run and get ALL your friends SCREAMING *you HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS*

Can you say 'nifty tactics' for this??? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

MIKE

Helge Krabye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Flowers anyone? Reply with quote

Nina,

That song is a breath of fresh air! So funny, well produced, great performance, good humour... I think it deserves to be a hit :)

Helge K.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: