MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

SINISTER BOB

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sinisterpenny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 7:24 pm    Post subject: SINISTER BOB Reply with quote

CHECK OUT SOME ORIGINAL MUSIC FROM LAKELAND,FLA. WWW.SINISTERBOB.COM. OR WWW.MP3.COM/SINISTER_BOB

Edited by: sinisterpenny at: 6/6/02 8:26:24 pm
AlternativeStatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: SINISTER BOB Reply with quote

I caught Sinister Bob when they played before Barely Pink last November at some small place in a strip mall. THEY ROCKED. Talked to them real quick after the set and never connected with them online. I so wish their recorded stuff was half as good as their live show was...I'd put it on my show.

oh yeah, and the lead singer is hot as hell.

sinisterpenny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: SINISTER BOB Reply with quote

My husband plays drums for bob they are in the studio recording this weekend they will have a new cd out soon

AlternativeStatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: SINISTER BOB Reply with quote

tell them that I put them on my show this week

www.wickedpickle.com

The show will be there all week and then archived.

sinisterpenny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: SINISTER BOB Reply with quote

What show ??

AlternativeStatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: SINISTER BOB Reply with quote

if you'd click the link in my post, you'd see.

sinisterpenny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: SINISTER BOB Reply with quote

OK sorry I am really tired today

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: