MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Read all about it!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anrkeboy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 1:36 am    Post subject: Read all about it! Reply with quote

The latest review/interview I did is availabe online at www.gazette.com/stories/0...section=5. It's funny and the guy really liked the cd so I have to share :) .

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: Read all about it! Reply with quote

CONGRATS in advance :D

...but the link is not working.........

System failure... or you spelled something wrong ?????

MIKE

anrkeboy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: Read all about it! Reply with quote

Hmmm, it works fine for me, I wonder what that's all about.

The Real Synkrotron

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Read all about it! Reply with quote

works fine for me too...

nice read :)

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Read all about it! Reply with quote

Ahhhhhh...... obviously I catched a server-down-time or something, the Gazette front page was accessible... but the article link not when I tried it.....

Cool !!!!! PHAT!!!!! DOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Hey you met on Bourbon Street ????

Where ? In this 'Handgrenade' bar, where this guy is walking around dressed like a human handgrenade ????

(I was in New Orleans last year :D )

"Queering Sex." ????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKE

anrkeboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Read all about it! Reply with quote

Without giving anything away, I have to admit, 90% of what we say about ourselves and the stuff in bios, and the info given in interviews is undeniably false. Which 90% however is difficult to surmise :) . The reasoning is something we both decided on. The background of musicians is irrelevant, the lives they lead are also irrelevant, therefore, why not have amazing, interesting bizarre lives (and we do naturally, hehe) and try to get people to focus on the music. With that said, you now get to try and figure out what's real and what's not, hehe.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: